By registering on our database so you can shortlist, request referrals and make it easy to apply for roles.
Click here to search our database of current available volunteer roles and get in touch with one of our member organisations. See below for instructions on how to register and use the Volunteer Database.
NB: Roles are uploaded by our members. We recommend you search the database frequently to view new and updated roles.
Volunteering doesn’t just benefit the organisation – it’s good for the volunteer also. Click here for list of benefits and links to volunteer videos.
How to use the Volunteer Database
(1) Sign up: you will need to enter your name, location, email and phone number into the form provided on the site.
You will also need to create a password for your account.
There are additional questions that you can answer if you want to, your efforts in filling out these fields help us to improve our volunteer database and programmes.
(2) Search for roles: use the filter tools to find roles in your location and that match your skills and availability.
(3) Shortlist and refer: click on the role you’re interested in to see more information. If you want to keep looking, you can click the heart icon to shortlist the role. If you want to apply for the role click the glider icon to request a referral.
Expectations for Volunteers
Just like when applying for paid work, referring yourself to a volunteering role is a commitment. You should be prepared to:
- Respond to any communications from the organisation regarding your role
- Explain why you are a good fit for the role when you are contacted
- Be available for the days and times that the role requires
Click here to search our database of current available volunteer roles and get in touch with one of our member organisations.