The volunteer management toolkit is intended for use by boards, managers and co-ordinators to help attract, manage and retain volunteers.
“A planned volunteer programme gives you a direction and purpose so you can achieve the right outcomes for the organisation” Sue Jane, Chamber Music New Zealand
- advice on planning your volunteer management system
- tips on finding and selecting the right volunteers for your organisation
- instructions on inducting and training volunteers
- guidance on retaining volunteers
The toolkit includes templates for:
- a code of conduct
- application forms
- appointment letter
- decline letter
- interview plan and questions.
The full toolkit includes all the appendices.
Volunteer Management Toolkit (pdf 1MB)
If you have any further questions please contact us