Our Employee Volunteering Programme is a programme where business/statutory organisations (employers) encourage and support their employees to carry out voluntary work, done of their own free will and for the common good. Employee volunteering puts the business sector in touch with the community.
For a fee, we will help you to design an Employee Volunteering Programme that works for both your business and your employees, by providing a range of services:
- Consultation – identifying needs and designing customised projects for your organisation.
- Placement of staff teams with non-profit organisations – full or half day options.
- Promotion and publicity – Employee activities are profiled in Volunteering Bay of Plenty website, our Facebook page and newsletter.
- Recognition – providing individual and company certificates on completion of the volunteer project.
- Feedback – After each project, Volunteering Bay of Plenty seeks feedback from the organisation and the employee group in order to ensure that we are providing the best possible service to all concerned.
Contact us to discuss a specific role or tell us what kind of volunteering your team would like to do.